Handy Andy X Dot-Peen Marking Machine
CMT Handy Andy X offers Economical Flexible Fast Dot-Peen marking.
HANDY ANDY SPECIFICATIONS
The Handy Andy benchtop marking station is a two-axis stepper motor system, with a carbide air powered pin. This system requires a customer-supplied PC, and customer-required part fixturing to secure parts during the marking process.
- Designed For Industrial part marking
- Marking Window 3.15" x 1.97" (50 x 80mm)
- Marking Speed 3-4 characters per second
- Marking Material Plastic, wood, metals (up to 45RC)
- Windows PC Required - not included
- Compatible OS Windows XP and newer
- PC Connection USB
- USB Cable Length 3 ft
- Power 110 VAC
- Compressed Air Required, 1/4 NPT
- Air Pressure Range 30-75 PSI
Dimensions And Parts Lists