Handy Andy X Dot-Peen Marking Machine
Fully programmable, the Handy Andy X can automatically apply serial numbering, date codes, job numbers, lot numbers, and even company logos. The PC software works with Windows® (Xp and newer versions) and is easy to understand and operate. Simple pull-down menus, icons, hot keys, text orientation control and point and click features minimize training time.
The marker unit is very compact, measuring only 9.85 x 10.25 x 6.3-inches. A two-axis stepper motor connected to the PC by a USB connection controls the dot peen marking stylus. Pneumatic dot peen force is 14.5 psi maximum, which allows for marking thin-walled, fragile parts. Standard features include a 14 x 15-inch table with a vertical height-adjustable post that mounts the marking unit. Vertical height adjustment is up to 7.9-inches. The Handy Andy marking unit, pressure gauge, stand and software can be purchased for under $4,000, an investment that is half the cost of most lower-end conventional programmable marking machines.
* 3.15" x 1.97" marking window
* 3-4 characters per second
* Marks plastic, wood, and metal (up to 50 Rc)
* USB interface (connector included 6' length)
* 1/4 NPT fitting Required
* Pressure/Depth control through supplied regulator
* 3 ft hose supplied to connect head to regulator
* Electrical motors for the X-Y axis require 110 vac power
* 6 ft electrical cord supplied * Carbide pin included
* Billet aluminum T-slot table 12" x 15"
* Heavy duty column with manual adjustment (for parts up to 10 3/4" tall) PC Software included:
* PC required (not supplied)
* Simple icons
* Layout preview of mark
* Radial marks
* Automatic serialization
* Automatic Date coding
* Build logos with internal basic shapes
* Import logos - from DXF file
* Works with any windows platform
How to Use
- IMIDPINEX10$172.00 $215.00IMIDPINEX10
1" Carbide replacement Extended Pin
45 degree included angle
Offers a slightly bolder mark
Longer Reach for marking closer to part relief and in part recesses.