Columbia's 4 sided bar stock marking machines mark an amazing 210 feet per minute on 3/8" to 3" hex and round bar stock.
- Heavy duty machine style base
- Continuous duty feed system
- Adjustable part locating guides with sealed bearings for trouble free operation
- Micro-mark depth adjustment
- Heavy duty gear driven marking rollers
- Independent pressure rams with self centering backup support rolls (one lead screw adjusts backup and marking roll simultaneously)
- Variable speed high performance drive with "set-up jog" feature
- Switch for backward and reverse drive
- Oil bath transmission
- Central lubrication manifold with all internal points piped to external access lube point
- Hardened & ground drive shafts with heavy duty sealed bearings
- Continuous rated motor 2 HP 230 V/1750 RPM
- Electrical control panel with DC variable speed controller and drive, power transformer, fused safety disconnect, master start/stop and all component devices terminated and wired
- OSHA required guarding complete with access panels and hinged tool access gate, latched, mounted and switched for "no operation"