Slide-A-MarkTM 751 and 851
Model 751 8-Ton and 851 10-Ton: These systems offer the widest array of options for integration. The Slide-A-Mark feature acts as a self clamping device, and allows for minimal fixturing. Radial rod orientation becomes infinite by loosening the front collar clamp on the rod. The models 751 and 851 are also offered with a wide range of holders and numbering heads.
- 5 Standard rod styles to hold the stamps offer multi-character OA or OAS75, single character OB, standard ball lock tooling mount OK, or custom press shank mount OH.
- 4 different approach strokes: 2 ½”, 4”, 6”, and 8”. 10” and 12” stroke lengths are available upon request.
- Integrated position sensors offer the added benefit to integrators. These units offer the added feature of an optional advance and return position sensors.
- Standard marker requires lubricated air. The NL non-lube version is required for “dry” air.
Recommended Air Hose: 3/8”” I.D. minimum
Recommended Air Valve: 3/8” 4-way solenoid valve
Operating Pressure: 20 to 80 psi
Max. Marking Pressure: For 751 = 16000 lbs (at 80 psi) For 851 = 20000lbs (at 80 psi)
Stamp Capacities Rod Style “B”
(1) Pc CM9X round insert 1/16” to ¼” character. Multi-character insert available for smaller character sizes.
Stamp Capacities Rod Style “A”
(10) Pc’s 1/16 Char. CMG06 Stamp Inserts
(5) Pc’s 1/8 Char. Stamp Inserts CMG13
Stamp Capacities Rod Style “AS75”
(12) Pc’s 1/16 Char. CMG06 Stamp Inserts
(6) Pc’s 1/8 Char. CMG13 Stamp Inserts
Tooling Mount Rod Style “K”
Ball lock mount for standard tooling including holders and numbering heads
Tooling mount Rod Style “H”
Press shank to mount custom tooling
Model 751 and 851 How to Order Chart
*Permanently lubricated marker for low maintenance requirements
E= 24V DC, PNP sourcing Euro connector
P= 110v, Mini connector
- By loosening the collar clamp on the rod, radial rod orientation adjustment becomes infinite.
- OAS style rod is similar to OA style rod, with wider 3/4” pocket
- Standard holders, numbering heads, and anvils mount on rod style K